This blog will discuss and review breakfast cereals. Writing styles differ among bloggers, and you may find that (sometimes) a “tight and serious” style is adopted. Below, it is hoped that these introductions give you an insight into the personalities of the writers behind these posts, and sufficiently tell you why we partake of these wonderful, manufactured, delicacies.
To start with we both have massive sweet tooths, and enjoy anything confectionary-realted. This translates to a love of sweets in the morning.
The Exercising Male
– i’m a student of the University of Oxford, and founded a Chocolate Club within it.
– i exercise quite a fair bit, in the endurance-sport sense, and participate in the usual marathons and triathlons.
– i don’t have any carbohydrates in my diet other than
1) Breakfast Cereal
3) Ice Cream
– pasta and rice is reserved for pre-race carbohydrate-loading.
Yes, you CAN live on a diet of sweets, and achieve some pretty decent sporting results. ( I suppose that should be qualified – I’m aiming for a sub 3-hour marathon this year!)
Anyhow, I’d like to drum up some publicity for my chocolate club – the Oxford Chocolate Enthusiasts’ Club. Pop a comment on this blog to find out more about it! 🙂
The Revived Foodie Female
– i was a student of the University of Oxford, where I met the “Exercising Male”, studying Computer Science, before I decided that it wasn’t what I wanted to pursue.
– i now plan to pursue a career in Food Marketing & Nutrition and am really interested in new product development..so I’m always one of the people to snap up the newest products on the shelves to try them out!
– i own my own cupcake business in the North East of England, http://www.cupcake-corner.org.uk
– i suffered from a very serious eating disorder a couple of years ago but am now fully recovered and love food more than ever, whether it be cereal, chocolate, fine cuisine or vegetables!
– i also enjoy running and various other forms of exercise, although don’t compete regularly
– i have another blog, based on chocolate reviewing, www.lot-o-choc.blogspot.com so make sure to check it out